- In a rapidly changing world, theoretical relationships between asset classes seem to apply less and less
- Investment strategies of large endowment funds or financial institutions are either inappropriate for — or not easily replicated by — many private clients
- In a recent survey,* single- and multi-generational families’ two greatest concerns were:
- Are the investment theories and asset allocation strategies they are currently relying on truly capable of meeting their objectives?
- Do they have adequate in-house investment advice?
- We focus on Asset Allocation within an historical context.
*Source: The Family Office Exchange